Residential, 1 Level,Site Built - Ringgold, GA
REDUCED $8000~~15 minutes to Hamilton Place! Wonderful Equestrian Property- excellent opportunity to own YOUR OWN horse farm at a reasonable price! Why pay hundreds in Board and drive to be with your horses when you can have your babies right at home! Cozy 1500+ sq.ft, 3 BR 2 bath ranch home with fireplace, open LR/DR, covered porch and back deck are complemented by 4.76 acres, Barn in great condition with electric, hay loft, 2 stalls but room for 5. Fenced and cross fenced (electric), stream, Paddock and good grazing in fertile back pasture. Lots of treed areas for shade. The current owner taught lessons in the riding arena for many years. The property is sub-dividable into 5 building lots in the Indian Mound Subdivision so this property may be of interest to investors/builders due to the convenient location. Even if you are keeping it as a farm, that means great future investment potential for you. The seller is very motivated, so let's make a deal!
Sally McNulty of RE/MAX Properties - E. Brainerd
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Chattanooga & Northwest Georgia,
Vol. 38, Issue 05, Page 35.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: Off Street; 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Graysville Elementary School,Ringgold High School,Ringgold Middle
- Graysville Elementary School,Ringgold Middle,Ringgold High School
- Ringgold High School,Graysville Elementary School,Ringgold Middle
- Ringgold High School,Ringgold Middle,Graysville Elementary School
- Ringgold Middle,Graysville Elementary School,Ringgold High School
- Ringgold Middle,Ringgold High School,Graysville Elementary School